If you lose your Aadhar Card or Enrollment Number then, Here we will show you how to Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth by simple steps with images.
Download Aadhar Card by Name and Date of Birth at uidai.gov.in
There is no doubt that People tend to lose their Aadhar Card or even the Enrolment Slip Provided to them, You may think that Losing Aadhar Card or Enrolment Slip is a big problem get it back, In this article, we will Show you How to Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth in few simple steps by step guide with all the required link so that you don’t have to search the whole internet for links.
This article has been divided into two parts, The first Part is to Retrieve your Lost Aadhar Card Number or the Enrolment Number ( EID ) and the second part is to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhaar Number with the help of Retrieved Aadhar Card Number or Enrolment Number ( EID ). The steps below are explained briefly in a simple way with all the links and images ( For Representation Purpose ).
Aadhar Card Download by Name
Below is the step by step guide on Downloading Aadhar Card by name, I have divided it in two-part, First one is to Retrieve Lost Aadhar Card Number and the second one is to Download Aadhar Card.
- First off, Visit the Official website to Retrieve Lost Aadhar Card Number or Enrolment Number ( EID ) by Clicking HERE Or by clicking the Button Below
- Once you Visit the website Select Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you need to retrieve, as shown in the Image Below.
- Fill up all the details Asked on the website like the Full name as registered in your Aadhaar, Registered Phone Number, Email and Lastly the Security Code which will be displayed.
- Once the above step is completed, Click on the SEND OTP Button, as you click the system will send you a One Time Password ( OTP ) to your Registered Mobile Number or E-Mail. ( OTP may take up to 5 minutes to Arrive
- Once you receive OTP, Enter it on the right side of the Website, as shown in the image Below, Lastly, click on Verify OTP button.
- Once you submit the OTP and if all the details are Correctly entered, it will display Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID) Whichever you selected.
Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
Now that you have completed Part 1 Successfully, We shall move on to Part 2, That is Downloading Aadhar Card with Aadhar Number.
You can also check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Pin code online
- You need to visit the official website of UIDAI by Clicking HERE or Just Click the Below Button.
- Select the Aadhaar option at the top, since we are downloading (E Aadhar Card by using Aadhar Card Number) as shown in the image given below.
- Fill up all the information that is asked on the website such as Aadhar Card Number, Full Name, Pincode, Security Code and Finally the Phone Number which is used for Verification.
- Finally, after all the details are entered Click on the Get One Time Password button ( OTP ) If you have entered all the details correctly system will Validate and send an OTP to the registered Phone Number. (OTP may take Up to 5 Minutes to Arrive).
- The last and the final step after filling up the OTP is to click on Validate and Download Button. If you have entered all the details correctly you will get an option to Download Aadhar Card Online in a PDF File Format.
- So Finally you have Downloaded the PDF File of your Aadhar Card, The PDF File Will be Password Protected So the password for the PDF file will be like First Four Characters of you Name followed by the year you were born.
In the same way, if have retrieved you Aadhar Enrolment Number Or if you have Enrolment Number, Instead of selecting Aadhar Card in step 2, Select Enrolment Number.
EXAMPLE – Your Name is RAJU and you were born in 1998, So your Password will be “RAJU1998“
After all the all the above step is completed, you can Easily Access you, Aadhar Card, any time you want.